It was nice to be back again at the gorgeous Battery Gardens for Jovi and Henry’s wedding last weekend. The 32,000 cyclists for the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, that started at Battery Park on Jovi and Henry’s wedding day, did not bother us at all. As a matter of fact, we used some of the bikers in the bridal party photo shoot!
Check out these sneak peeks from their wedding –
I love this moment with Henry and his mother, who is wearing her traditional Korean dress for the wedding of their one and only son.
The GQ baby… 😉
Jovi and Henry tied the knot at the historical Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (the first canonized American saint) at Our Lady of the Rosary Parish in New York. The church is right across the street from the Battery Gardens where they had their wedding reception.
The sunset at Battery Gardens is breathtaking!
Can anyone spot the bride in the picture?
I hope you enjoyed looking through the sneak peeks from their wedding. Make sure you leave your greetings for the newly weds in the comments box below.
If you are a guest or family member, please register in the following link and be notified when all the images from their wedding are ready to be viewed – Jovi and Henry Wedding Images. When all images are ready, this link will be protected (for privacy purposes) by a password , which can be attained by contacting the bride and groom directly.
Special thanks to wonderful people who helped made Jovi and Henry’s wedding even more special –
– Make-up artist Sachiko Yanase of Sachiko Hair and Make-up.
– Father Meehan for a wonderful homily he gave during the wedding ceremony at the historical Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (the first canonized American saint) at Our Lady of the Rosary Parish in New York.
– Super 8 Videographer Matt Kelsey of MK Super 8 for his great teamwork with us.
– Ivie Joy of Ivie Joy Flowers for her gorgeous and colorful creations.
– Eddie and Michelle and the team from Battery Gardens for all the hard work in making sure the reception for Jovi and Henry’s wedding go smoothly.
– The very hard working wedding coordinator Fallon Carter of Fallon Weddings, for making sure everything is on time and in order. Thank you for helping us out!
– DJ Dan Chaves of Scratch Weddings for the entertainment.
– Photobooths by Ishphotoboothrentals.com
– For the ceremony music by Venusensembles.com
– For the beautiful New York City skyline cake Empirecake.com.
Happy Wedding Anniversary to Trisha and Anthony! Time flew by so fast and now you are celebrating one-year anniversary of one of the best moments of your life as a couple. And we thank you guys for making us be part of this celebration. Trisha and Anthony, may you continue to be a wonderful husband […]
To Sue and Matt, a very happy anniversary day to you two! It’s a great pleasure to be part of the greatest day of your life. May God bless you both and make your relationship even stronger with each passing day. Here’s to re-live those wedding moments…