Happy Anniversary! I thank Suzann and Bill for making me part of their memorable and special day. They are such a nice and sweet couple, and knowing them is such a blessing. The love that this couple have for each other has been such an inspiration for younger couples out there. Their romance began back when they were teenagers, but when life circumstances changed they moved on with their own lives. After a few years, their path crossed again and a new love story has begun. I am very lucky to document the pinacle of this love story during the celebrations of this couple’s union last week at the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul and at Cescaphe Ballroom in Philadelphia. Check out the following images from their beautiful wedding…
Bill’s daughter Maggie is Suzann’s maid of honor. She and her brother Nick are so blessed to have Suzann as their second mom.
I love this picture of Suzann’s father reflected on the Rolls Royce.
The Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul in Philadelphia is such a gorgeous church for weddings!
I see a lot of these on weddings nowadays and want to include them as part of the story that captured the special day for Suzann and Bill…
The newly renovated Cescaphe Ballroom looks so elegant!
I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness with Maggie and Nick…
Special thanks to some wonderful people who helped made the wedding even more special –
* Father Michael Hennelly for the inspirational homily he gave.
* The volunteers and staff at the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul in Philadelphia.
* Beautiful flowers (as always) by Beautiful Blooms…gorgeous flowers from the church to the reception.
* Michael and Bree at the Cescaphe Ballroom. Thanks again for helping us out throughout the evening! And I love, love, love the newly renovated ballroom!
* Tom Johnson of TLJ STUDIOS, it was a pleasure working with you guys again!
Check out these Sneak Peeks from their Garba/Sangeet evening to their Baraat and Hindu Wedding ceremony.
I had a great time photographing Alicia and Aaron and their son Matthew around Philadelphia a couple of weeks ago.